Florida Web Development Company
Small Business Website Redesign Services
Let's give your outdated website a second chance!
Many small businesses have websites that fail to attract, engage and inform customers. Many small business owners become frustrated with web design companies that build a basic website, then say good luck, and disappear into the night. These small businesses typically never get a second chance to recapture that lost audience. In many cases, it may just be a lack of a few areas missing from the website, such as page content, website appearance, structure, search engine optimization, or even the lack of call to action on the website.
"...a powerful, informative website is essential in today's business world."
Give your Website New Life
We understand that a small business website redesign or website makeover can bring many scary questions.
- How much do we have to spend?
- Will we have better search engine rankings?
- Will customers find our website and be informed?
- Can my small business use social media and web marketing?
- What makes Triple Option Web Solutions website redesign different?
Triple Option understands your apprehension, we also know that a powerful, informative website is essential in today's business world. Small business customers who come to Triple Option for a website redesign receive more than just a new website! Triple Option clients get a website that is easy to navigate, fresh, attractive, informative, and optimized for search engines such as Google. They get another small business team in their corner. The best part about Triple Option website redesign services is that you won't have to spend thousands of dollars on a website redesign.
Website Redesign Includes
- Site and SEO Audit
- Review what works on the old website
- Plan of Attack
- Online Goals
- New Layout/Colors
- New Logo or Rebrand?
- Easy Site Navigation
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- Updated Page Content
- Custom or Stock Images
- Technical SEO
- On-page Search Engine Optimization
- Google My Business
- Google Maps and Bing Maps
- Call to Action Placement
- Mobile-Friendly Website
- and so much more!
"...a powerful, informative website for your small business."
Why Choose Triple Option?
- We ask Questions
- Listen and Understand your Goals
- Communicate with you During Design
- Review Website during Design
- Research your Industry
- Competitor Research
- Local SEO Included
- 200+ Custom Design and SEO Checklist
- Affordable Website Redesign
- Provide more Options
- More Savings
- Better Results
- Reach Local/Online Customers
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Experience and Knowledge
- Never suggest unneeded Web Solutions
- Take a genuine interest in your business
- Customer Satisfaction